1. “Because literature survey is a time consuming exercise, a good ai depth interview should suffice to develop a theoretical framework”. Discuss this statement
Answer : The purpose of the literature survey is to ensure that ni important variable is ignored that has in the past been found to have had an impact on the problem.Interview and literature survey are included in the preliminary Dta Gathering.
2. These is an adventages in stating the hypothesis botch in the null and in the alternate, it adds clarity to our thinking about what we are testing, explain
Answer : The alternate hypothesis, which is the opposite of the null, is a statement expressing a relationship between two variables or indiciting differences between groups to explain in future, in setting up the null hypothesis, we are stating that there is no difference between what we might find in the population characteristics and the sample we are studying
3. It is advantageous to develop a directional hypothesis whenevwr we are sure of the predicted direction. How will you justify this statement ?
Answer : Whenever direction of the relationship is know,it is better to develop directional for reasons that will become clear in our distinction.
4. For the following case “problems at roadway Hospitality”
a. Identifity the main problem
Keen on developing a viable strategy to eliminate the brand confusion and make clear the distinction.
b. Develop a Theoretical Framework
– Differentiate among the different types of facilities offered
– Keen on developing a viable strategy to eliminate the brand confusion and make clear the distinction
– Many complained about how old the buildings were and how poorly the facilities were maintained
– Different classification would be important
c. Develop at teast four hypotheses
– The roadway deluxe was meant for business travels, the roadway express was meant for looking for the least accommodation, and the roadway royal
– Many complained about how old the buildings were and how poorly the facilities were maintened
– The quality of services was also rated poor
– Thought that he fisrt needed to understand how the different classifications would be important to the several classes and then he could develop a marketing strategy
Kelompok 1 :